Scheduling classes is an important part of class management. You can now schedule classes from your existing Tutor login on UrbanPro.com, no need to create a new login. To schedule a class using UrbanPro LIVE, you can follow these steps:
From the Mobile App:
1. Open the UrbanPro for Tutors App
2. Click on Students
3. Select the student name for whom you want to schedule a class
4. Under Schedule Tab, click on Schedule Class
5. On the "Add a new Class Schedule" screen add the following details:
- B - Enter the class start date, (the date first class will be conducted on)
- C - Enter the day & time when you want to conduct these classes (you can add more slots for different days and times)
- D - Enter the total number of classes you want to schedule for the student
Note: You can also use this screen to add more students or batch of students to the class. These students can be those you've already added to UrbanPro. To add new students you would have click on Add New Student. (A)
6. Now click on "Submit"
7. You will see the scheduled class appearing in your upcoming classes as well as your calendar
8. An email is sent to the student to join this schedule. After the student accepts the schedule, he/she also gets an email on details of the schedule.
Next, the student gets an email, 30 minutes before every scheduled class.
9. If the student says that he/she did not receive an email, go to the Upcoming tab and on the scheduled class, click Edit.
10. Click on the Copy Invitation
11. Now, share this copied link with that specific student through WhatsApp, SMS, chat or email.
From the Website:
1. Login to your account
2. Click on "Students"
3. Select the student for whom you want to schedule a class
4. Click on "Schedule Class"
5. To schedule, a single class select the date and time when the class will happen and click on Save
6. To have the class repeat on multiple dates:
Select the date and time when the first class will happen
Click on Repeat this Class
Select the days on which the class will occur
Select how many classes you want to conduct for the student OR the date on which the last class will occur
Click on Done
Click on Save
7. You will see the scheduled class under the Upcoming tab and in your Calendar
Note: Every student has a unique link for every class, do not share the same link with multiple students.
|Advanced: Whenever the first student is added to any class you teach, our system creates a course, which is available under the courses section.|