Setting up the ‘Enquiry Locations’ will ensure that you receive enquiries from your preferred localities only. To make sure this works smoothly, please see that you have added the exact address, selected distance (in kilometres) and localities from where you want to get student enquiries.
Follow the below-given steps to set this up:
- Step 1: Log in to your account
- Step 2: Go to the Account section
- Step 3: Click on Settings
- Step 4: Click on Enquiry Locations
- Step 5: Click Set your location OR on Edit to update your address
- Step 6: In the Map view search bar, search for your building name OR nearest Landmark. Select one of the addresses from the dropdown
- Step 7: Now click on ‘SET MY LOCATION’,
- Step 8: In the Pop-up box, change the address the way you want to display it to students. If the zip-code of this address is more than 2KM away from your map location, you will get an error message. Please note this address is just to display to the students. The enquiry matching will be done only based on the map location you selected in Step 7 and localities you select in Step 10 below.
- Step 9: Set Distance to receive enquiries. the aerial distance between your location and student’s location in kilometres and not road distance. (Maximum 25 Kms).
- Step 10: Select/unselect Localities - A list of localities will show up from where you can select/unselect a locality as per your choice. You may add more localities beyond your specified distance in the given spacebar. Don’t forget to save localities after you have selected your required enquiry localities.
Whatever distance you have specified will be divided into 3 categories - a) Within the specified kms, b) Outside the specified kms and c) Unselected localities in the specified kms. When you click on the map icon it will reflect your mentioned locality within a circle and the localities falling under it with pins. Your selected localities will be shown in green pins, unselected ones in grey pins and the exact address will be shown with a red home icon. You can also unselect localities from the map view by clicking on them, deselecting the checkbox.
Please don't forget to 'Save Localities', after you have made all the changes.