- Chrome browser
In order to use www.urbanpro.com in-browser with Chrome, you will need to allow www.urbanpro.com to access your webcam and microphone.
Normally, this notification appears and you can click Allow. If you do not see this pop-up, follow the steps below.
Is www.urbanpro.com being blocked by Chrome?
- Look at the end of your Chrome address bar for a red camera or microphone icon and click on it. If you do not see this, skip to the next section below.
- Select the Always allow option to let urbanpro.com access the device in question.
- Click Done to save your settings and join the class.
- Firefox browser
To use Firefox’s address bar to change camera and microphone permissions for a site:
- Click the Show site information icon that displays in the address bar on the left.
- Any relevant permission statuses for the current site are displayed in the Permissions
- Do one of the following depending upon your current permission statuses:
- Click the X next to “Allowed” or “Allowed Temporarily” to change the status to “Blocked” or “Blocked Temporarily” and block access to your device’s camera and microphone.
- Click X next to “Blocked” or “Blocked Temporarily” to change the status to “Allowed” or “Allowed Temporarily” and enable access to your device’s camera and microphone.
You can also click the gear icon in the Permissions section to access the Preferences menu and change your camera and microphone permissions.