Are you receiving enquiry e-mail alerts in the promotion tab instead of inbox? If yes, please follow the below steps to move mail from promotion tab to your inbox.
Move an individual message to a different tab
There are two ways to move a message from the Promotions (or other) tab to Primary (or other) tab:
- Drag and drop it from the message list to the desired tab.
After it is dropped, Gmail will ask if you wish to make the change permanent.
- Right-click the message and select Move to Tab > Primary.
Move future messagaes automatically to a specific tab
If you want messages to go into your Primary tab based on specific criteria, e.g. email address, name (if they have multiple email addresses), subject line, etc., you’ll need to create a filter.
- Go to Settings > Filters and Blocked Addresses.
- Click Create a New Filter.
- Fill in the criteria for moving items to your Primary tab and then click Create Filter with This Search.
- Check the Categorize As box and select Personal from the dropdown box beside it.
- Optional: If you want all messages you’ve received that currently meet this criteria to be moved to your Primary tab now, check the box for Also Apply Filter to [x] Matching Messages
- Click Create Filter.