Please check the number to see if you are dialing the correct number. If the customer still does not respond, please try 2-5 times more. If the customer doesn’t pick up, then mark the enquiry as ‘Report Inaccurate’ from the ‘Enquiry detail’ page. This will then be investigated by UrbanPro and, if the customer is really not reachable, then your coins expended on that enquiry will be refunded.
Articles in this section
- Sending messages through UrbanPro
- Communicating with customers after first response
- Do we have to contact the customers once I become a Premium member or will the customers contact me?
- I am unable to reach the customer’s number
- Where can I see the enquiries whom I have contacted?
- Why the messages are going to the customer if I have not opted for Auto Response?