The travel radius that you select is the area around your location that you are comfortable traveling. It describes the distance to which you are willing to travel from your home to a student’s home. So make sure that you think about travel time and actual travel distance on road before specifying a distance. The higher the distance, the more students you may get, but the more time and effort you have to put into traveling to their locations.
Articles in this section
- How to get a Verified Badge (UrbanPro Badge) on your profile?
- How to complete your UrbanPro profile?
- Locating my UrbanPro profile and my Public Profile
- Understanding travel radius preferences
- What should I put under Gallery section on my profile page?
- Importance of profile picture on UrbanPro Profile
- Tips to increase Trust & Credibility of your profile on UrbanPro
- How do I increase my ratings and reivews on my profile page?
- Get the “Email Verified” and/or “Facebook Verified” checkmarks on your profile
- How do I unsubscribe from notification mails?