The travel radius that you select is the area around your location that you are comfortable travelling. It describes the distance to which you are willing to travel from your home to a student’s home. So make sure that you think about travel time and actual travel distance on road before specifying a distance. The higher the distance, the more students you may get, but the more time and effort you have to put into travelling to their locations.
Articles in this section
- How does UrbanPro generate and verify enquiries?
- How To Respond To An Enquiry?
- How To Enable Nearby Enquiries For Classes?
- How To Enable Enquires For Online Classes?
- What Information Does UrbanPro Share About An Enquiry?
- How To Archive All Closed Enquiries In A Single Click?
- How To Filter Enquiries State-Wise And Outside India?
- How To Get Subject Specific Enquiries?
- How To Modify Your Enquiry Locations?
- How Many Enquiries Should I Respond To, To Get One Student?