You should always be careful and alert to when a student replies to your initial message. The more prompt you are in replying to a student, the likely it is that the student will start a conversation with you and the quicker you will be able to tell the student why you are the best for the job. Establishing trust by being prompt and respecting the students time is a great way to get selected for an enquiry.
Articles in this section
- Sending messages through UrbanPro
- Communicating with students after first response
- Do we have to contact the students once I become a Premium member or will the students contact me?
- I am unable to reach the enquiring Student's phone number
- Where can I see the enquiries whom I have contacted?
- Why the messages are going to the student if I have not opted for Auto Response?