You should always be careful and alert to when a customer replies to your initial message. The more prompt you are in replying to a customer, the likely it is that the customer will start a conversation with you and the quicker you will be able to tell the customer why you are the best for the job. Establishing trust by being prompt and respecting the customer’s time is a great way to get selected for an enquiry.
Articles in this section
- Sending messages through UrbanPro
- Communicating with customers after first response
- Do we have to contact the customers once I become a Premium member or will the customers contact me?
- I am unable to reach the customer’s number
- Where can I see the enquiries whom I have contacted?
- Why the messages are going to the customer if I have not opted for Auto Response?