Always discuss payment amounts and methods upfront with the students before starting classes to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings later on, during the class. Ensure that you and the customer have agreed on the method of payment. In cases of online classes, there are multiple ways to do this. You can ask for payment up front, or for a post dated cheque or for any mode of online payment that you are comfortable with.
Articles in this section
- How much do I charge for any kind of category?
- Is there an iOS app for UrbanPro?
- Why use the "Marked as Hired" button?
- Why am I not able to contact the customers outside of my locality?
- How do I create my profile page on UrbanPro?
- Why was my Profile not approved?
- Can I auto-respond to enquiries?
- Is there any free trial membership period?
- How can I make payment to upgrade my account?
- What is the UrbanPro ranking system?