Requesting a coins refund

Once you have applied for an enquiry, if you feel that the customer is not serious or if the enquiry has been raised erroneously, you can always mark the enquiry as ‘Report inaccurate’ using the provided link in the ‘Details’ page of that enquiry. Once reported, we will get back to you as quickly as possible, and if the enquiry has been verified to be an invalid one, then the coins you have spent on that enquiry will be refunded to you.


Please sign in to leave a comment.